Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Randall Munroe is a Genius

Like we needed any more proof that Munroe was a genius:
Comic by Randall Munroe and can be found at xkcd

But really.  I've given up sugared sodas in response to this.  As a reward, I now get to eat a Cadbury Bunny Egg whenever I want (assuming that my stash of 20 eggs lasts and Shawn doesn't eat them all [that no-good-stealing husband])

Of course, it also means that I'm now obsessed with looking at the sugar content of things and comparing them to a soda.  So 5 peeps equals a Coke.  2 Cadbury Eggs equal a Coke.  11 oz of 100% Juice Pomegranate/Blueberry Blend by Old Orchard equals a Coke...hunh. Yeah...my Juice Consumption has also dropped pretty drastically since I realized that as well...

Also, I just looked it up and the Apple Pancake that Shawn and I have for dinner with some regularity also has the same amount of sugar as a Cadbury Bunny Egg per person.  yay for the dye-a-beet-us!

1 comment:

Dani said...

lol that no good stealing husband. you make me laugh :)