Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Avocado Tree

As I mentioned earlier, I finally re-potted my avocado tree (from an 8" pot to a 14" pot--actually, it may be bigger than a 14"...). The leaves look funny because they were pressed up against the window so the tree wouldn't fall over, and thus they got sunburned. Thankfully Ross is way more ingenious than I and found stakes to put in the pot to keep the tree upright without relying on the window. The tree was originally in a pot the same size as the small pot next to the tree.

And this is what the tree looked like almost 2 years ago:
The tree was brought to work because Quazi managed to somehow land on top of it when I had it at home thus causing it to break at a 90 degree angle. Not to mention he liked to chew on the leaves (you can't see the 90 bend in the picture at the top because the bend is pointing toward the window), thus it was decided my office was a much safer place for the tree.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

you're a wanker and your tree is dying. learn to care for your tree you wanker.