Friday, December 21, 2007

Dear CBS,

Thank you for your pro-life stance. I do not know what I would do without you to tell me what to think and feel.

I uttered the above phrase no less than 3 times while watching your latest installment of CSI: Miami (starring the red-headed step child that is David Caruso). It was the episode in which you brought up, no less than 3 times, that the murder victim was pregnant and how could they have killed her off. Those Bastards! Never mind the fact that her baby was the love child between the lady and her brother. Hey, only in Florida, right? Oh you tried to cover it up by saying he was her step brother and their parents got married when the kids were 18, but I see your true biblical stance.

And, so, I felt the need to let you know just how refreshing it is to see such a view expressed on your show. I figure it must have something to do with the governor of the state in which this show takes place being related to the current president. But, what do I know?

Once again, thanks for your refreshing and progressive stance on women's rights.

Love much,
Katina

[/sarcasm]

4 comments:

h said...

You should stop watching television.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kudos to CSI Miami! Hollywood has never been my moral compass, but this one I would have actually agreed with. I may have to start watching CSI Miami again.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me. :)

Anonymous said...

heehee.