Tuesday, December 25, 2007

And This...

Is why we don't take photos of me on Christmas.
Because I invariably do something stupid like put my hand on my head, screw up my eyes, open my mouth and say "do I look good enough to have photos taken of me?" and then right at the end of the question, the camera flashes and Shawn says "yes."

And yes I actually was really excited about getting "The Sims: Seasons". In fact, the picture right before this one looked perfectly lovely - with me holding the box in the exact same fashion but without all the "weewoo, I's a dork" look on my face.

But, the Over-Sharing, I likes it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what exactly does Sims 2 Seasons add to the game? Other than the obvious :)

katina said...

no, that's it. The obvious. Okay, it also adds things like sunburns and hay fever. And this is the version that allows you to garden in sim 2 land. in the sim 1 version, i think it was makin' magic that allowed you to garden.

h said...

I think you look awesome. And I haven't even had any wine. Yet.