Friday, January 01, 2010

Ringing in the New Year

So yes, sometimes my posts are boring, and there are only maybe 4 people in the world who read this blog. So, I figure I will show you just how old-fogey I can be.

Last night, that is, New Year's Eve, Shawn and I ate leftovers for dinner, watched a movie, fell asleep on the couch while watching the movie, and then, after waking up after the movie finished, I decided that it was time for bed. It was 10:00.

I was totally asleep, in my bed, when the new year started. And I don't even have kids waking me up at 4 in the morning to blame it on.

4 comments:

bond said...

We did almst the same thing!

Jon said...

Happy New Year, even if you did sleep through the transition. I was in bed at 9:30, but I am an old fart...

Annie in Austin said...

Must be you young-uns who need sleep...we stayed up until 2AM talking to our kids and our siblings in IL and WA.
Staying awake isn't so hard... it's waking up that can be a problem ;-]

Happy New Year, Katina!

Annie

Sarah and Nick Marquez said...

I feel asleep on the couch too, but not to worry...Teya woke me up to nurse at 11:55!!! So, she and I rang in the new year together!