Monday, May 27, 2013

Cook Club: Week 22

Dad didn't go back to Colorado this weekend so we met up for dinner.  Dad happened to choose a place called Brio Tuscan Grill - a place which I have not had the pleasure of eating at yet (although I've wanted to since my mom and I ate at the Blue Baker next door).  I had the Pasta Verona and positively loved it.  My dad had a salad which looked delicious and Shawn had the lasagna, which he said was lacking in tomato sauce, but otherwise was good.  As I was still hungry after my meal, I ordered the desert trio which included bread pudding, creme brulee and cheesecake.  All were delicious.  The only downside of Brio is that it is a bit on the pricey side - about $3 more than what Olive Garden charges, or about the same price as Magiano's, but with a smaller serving size.  Still, the pasta I had was good enough that I will most definitely be eating there again.

No comments: