Sunday, December 06, 2009

lack of mojo

between a cat who still is being tube fed and watered and writing an SER and taking an ethics test in preparation for the PE exam in April, I've lost my blogging mojo.

Don't worry, as soon as i get it back, you'll be the first to know.

On an unrelated subject--I think the PM's Love Theme from Love Actually is the song used for the trailer for The Young Victoria. I like it when they do that--use a song from a different movie for the trailer. Like one of the Lord of the Rings trailers used Lux Aeterna from Requiem for a Dream.

3 comments:

bond said...

Sorry bout all the stuff going on. Maybe things will slow down prior to Christmas break!!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ewyverix.lookseekpages.com/tekywid.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Ross said...

I'm sorry that Ivy has had to stay tube fed for so long, any idea how much longer it's going to last?

Btw, Anonymous there seems to have a great offer there, I think I'm going to go sign up!