Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gosh, it seems like forever

It seems like forever since I last blogged. Which, it has been, and it hasn't been. It's been like a week and some odd days, but it hasn't been as long as a month, so be glad for small things.

We did go to the San Antonio Zoo. I liked the Denver Zoo better. We also ate at the Hard Rock on the Riverwalk. That was nice. I had apple pie. mmmm, pie.

I've been on backup duty for the past week. But it's okay. we haven't had rain in over a month. We've actually had to resort to watering our lawn. FIE!!!!

Work has been hectic. Ross switched jobs, and I am now the supervisor of the intern because of it. The FEWS group is falling apart--Ross and I frequently have discussions about who is going to leave first and why and when. Sigh...silly people getting all bent out of shape around yearly review time...maybe I'll be bent out of shape at some point, but at this juncture, it just seems so...unnecessary.

No comments: