Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sam I Am

"Did you think that the name for my bracket was unique, did you know it was mine?"

"What now?"

"Green Eggs and Ham. The name of my bracket. I was trying to be unique and reference Mother Goose."

"You mean Doctor Seuss. You were kinda close. At least they rhyme."

I guess this would go under "he'll still say dumb shit."

Though to be fair, I also did a major dumb shit thing, too. One group was talking about something that happened a while ago and David was like 'Oh, Colleen, you don't know that story!" except that she did, but Pam, joking around said "oh, I don't know what he's talking about. I don't know this story." Except I thought she was being serious so I started in on this whole long winded story, a story everyone at the table already knew. and I got most of the way through it before I realized that everyone was looking at me like I was insane. Sigh...at least I bring the entertainment to the table.

No comments: