Saturday, June 05, 2010

Rock your socks off

Recently I've been wondering where my socks have been disappearing off to. I do laundry maybe once a week and usually the socks can go a week or two (depending on sandal wearing) longer because I have a lot of socks. But all of the sudden it was like my sock drawer started eating my socks and I was running out of all my newer socks... the ones that aren't threadbare and full of holes.

This has probably been going on for a month or two.

Now then, I am lazy, and when I'm tired I tend to say "screw it, I'll separate socks tomorrow" and I'll throw all the clean socks in a pile on the floor and I'll fold them later. I, however, have been better about this...probably for a month or two.

I'm sure you can see where this is going.

Tonight is one of those nights where I decided to just throw my socks on the floor rather than fold them. And I found all my other socks. Sitting on top of a box by my nightstand, underneath one of my workout shirts.

Who said being lazy didn't accomplish anything?

1 comment:

Dani said...

Wow we must be sock soul mates... I too recently rediscovered a teasury of lost socks by being lazy and placing the socks in the normal lazy place. Yes that should be a new bumper sticker... who said being lazy didn't accomplish anything?