Saturday, April 02, 2011

Critter

A few weeks ago, our friend's wife delivered a healthy baby boy. Jesse (the husband/father/best man at our wedding), dutifully, sent out an email to everyone letting them know about the fact that "critter" was finally here. What follows is the conversation that Shawn and I had...

Shawn: Looks like Jesse and Kristie had the baby yesterday.

Katina: Cool, what's his name?

Riley Race

ooo, they went with the superhero name.

:::I sign into facebook to see photos:::

Dork. The baby's name is Owen.

Ah, that explains it.

Explains what?

The email was signed "Jesse, Kristie, and Owen", and I thought it was odd that Jesse was including the dog on the email signature instead of the baby.

The dog's name is Hendrix, remember?

Well, NOW...Okay, so Jesse and Kristie had the baby yesterday, his name is Owen Riley Race.

1 comment:

dani said...

this post made me laugh. Personal I like Railey Reese... but you know- I love comic books too.