Saturday, December 31, 2011

Grr...Arg!

Do you realize that I have had at least 13 phone numbers in my life?  I found this out today when Shawn was filling out an application for his HSA at a credit union.  He had decided to set up a regular savings account at the same time and opted to make it a joint account.

Apparently they do a quick and dirty history check or credit check or something because they give you like 4 multiple choice questions that you have to answer correctly before they'll let you open the account.  One of those questions is "which of the following was your phone number?" and then give you 4 options.  I went with "none of the above" because none of the numbers looked familiar.  That was apparently the wrong answer.

Now Shawn has to wait until (likely) Tuesday when they will call me/email me to ask me God knows what to figure out that I am who I say I am.  All because I didn't remember a phone number that I had at some point in my life.

No comments: