Monday, June 19, 2006

WWFSMD?


Alright, a short post--
Mr. Clark took the TEST. this is what his strengths are: ideation, input, strategic, developer, context. This means that he tends to remember every little thing about crazy religions....and history...and everything else really --you should ask him about the flying spaghetti monster religion sometime...I shit you not, there's a religion in which the guy believes that a flying spaghetti monster put us all on earth.

I am Context, input, individualization, developer, responsibility. That means that I like to know the history of things, I remember everything, I treat everyone differently, I can see the small steps that people need to take to get where they're going, and when I claim I'll do something, come hell or high water, I'll do it.

Shawn is Learner, Analytical, Relator, Intellection, Adaptability. That means he spends 2 weeks learning about a product that he wants, then spends the next 2 weeks going over all the alternatives to said product. He will eventually buy a product, but only a few select people will get to see/use said product because he builds relationships with people he already knows, he likes to think, and he's able to go with the flow (on some things).

so yeah, these are our psychoses, what are yours?

Adaptability: You live in the moment
Analytical: You always say "prove it"
Context: You need to know the history of something before deciding on the future
Developer: You see the potential in others
Ideation: You are fascinated by ideas
Individualization: You are intrigued by the unique qualities in people
Input: You collect things (anything--quotations, stuffed bears, animals, trivia)
Intellection: You like to think
Learner: You like to learn
Relator: You are pulled to people you already know
Responsibility: You take psychological ownership for anything you commit to
Strategic: You can sort through the clutter to find the best route

So then, 3 people, 12 themes of 34 utilized...not bad, not bad... I promise I'll get around to one about different people I work with...and not just the ones who have taken the test.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Hey, between you and Shawn you have four out of my five. Includer, Individualization, Input,learner, intellections. You two should LOVE me!!! Do you feel that this test is a good judgement on you two? BTW who's Mr. Clark? and GO Flying Pasta Monster!