Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A cat and her furniture

Not much to say, just some photos that may be of interest.

This is Ivy in HER chair. This was about 10 minutes after the furniture guys left.



These are the 2 blocks that I made for the Lima Bean. Everyone at the shower seemed to think they were great...wonderful, now I'll be sewing for the next 2 years. I would like to point out that I did the needlepoint, and Shawn did the sewing of the blocks together. Hey, don't give me that look--he's the one that wanted to learn how to use the sewing machine.


And here's Shawn's Grill that came in today. He's currently getting the coals hot so we can finally have our freaking chicken and potato dinner...at about 9pm tonight...yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dani said...

cool oven... I like the blue. And the blocks look wonderful-- Good job Katina and Shawn.:)