Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Projects. Again

So all of the friends that have already had babies are now all on their second round. The first baby is due in 6 days (and I'm guessing that Miss Sarah isn't going to be able to make it to the actual due date seeing as how she's smaller than me, and they went and induced labor 2 days before her due date with Mya). Anyhow, I'm still working on the baby gift. It's not even that what I've chosen to do is all that difficult, it's just that I haven't been in a sewing mood. At all. I think it's got something to do with the weather--I get all into sewing when the weather starts to get colder. Of course, you'd point out that the last time when the girls all had babies, it meant that I was sewing through the summer. But I think I started the sewing when it was still cool-ish outside and just had to keep it going through the summer as opposed to this time where I started in the middle of the summer.

Plus after 2 baby gifts that required embroidery, 15 embroidered towels, 4 baby blankets, 2 stuffed animals, 2 soft books, and a Christmas stocking, I think I'm a little burned out on the sewing.

No comments: