Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Baseball

So, as I'm sure most of you already heard, the pitcher for the Yankees went out in a blaze of glory this afternoon (read: flew his 4 person plane into a building). Now then, I'm not so sure, but not winning the world series doesn't seem to be a reason to commit suicide (note: I do not know if the poor bloke committed suicide or not, but it does seem like a bit of a coincidence, no?)...but then, that's just me. I mean, I did have a coworker tell me that the only reason for her to live the other day was to go out and eat lunch, and then i was worried. But then I realized that it was freaking early in the morning and that she probably either said "the only reason for me to come to work today" or meant to say that. In anycase, saying that you're living today for food is quite alright by me.

No comments: