Sunday, April 27, 2008

The 21 day challenge

I need to reinstate my 21 day challenge.

If you'll remember, I chose to do a 21-day challenge of cleaning every day for 20 minutes. By the end of about week 2, I had reached a point where I was looking for things to clean. Of course, since the end of the challenge I immediately went back to the way I was before so now nothing gets cleaned.

Thus, I am going to make a challenge with myself to go a whole month on the cleaning front. Furthermore, I'm only going to do 10-minutes per day this time.

If all goes well, then I'll add in exercising for 20 minutes a day as well (yes, yes I know, I'm supposed to be doing this already, and since it's getting to be summertime, I'm more likely to go out for walks every day...but really, I need to start jogging for those 20 minutes instead of just walking.)

No comments: