Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yellowstone: redux

Back from Yellowstone, everyone made it out okay. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of animal sightings (though Shawn seemed to think it was excessive), and the weather on the south end of the park did not want to cooperate so we didn't see the Tetons. At all. Pictures will be coming soon. Just because I didn't think we saw enough animals doesn't mean that we didn't take a ton of pictures--I took something like 300 and Shawn took slightly more than that I think. I do have to analyze them though because I think we saw a moose, Shawn thinks it was another elk. And there was something that was quite possibly a badger. As I said, have to analyze the pictures first.

We came home to find out that Shawn's immediate family will be going to Philly for the wedding, which is awesome. And that's coming up shortly. Man. So many vacations, so little time.

No comments: