Saturday, April 17, 2010

GAH!

Don't you hate it when you take a test, go to sleep that night and then dream about the test? Only to wake up the next morning and realize that you made a stupid mistake when calculating something?

Yeah, I did that. Screwed up finding an area. Added up the area but forgot some parts. The one saving grace is that I do not remember the answer options, so I may still have gotten it right if the one I chose was higher than what I had calculated. But still. Stupid mistake.

Also under "stupid mistakes" is forgetting to size something to the specifications they give you. That one I KNOW I missed because the answer I got was one of the options.

So...while I feel good about the test, who knows, maybe I just kept making stupid mistakes. At least my units all matched.

No comments: