Saturday, October 06, 2007

Things to do in Austin Part 2

So then, my parents are coming down for a visit and of course my mom said "Start planning things to do!" So, I decided that a list form is, once again, the easiest way to get my mom a list of things to do in Austin...however, this time we have to separate out the things that Shawn and I want to do and suggestions for my parents (though I think I will take off at least one of the days that they're down here).

1. Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower center
2. Innerspace Caverns (Dad has decided this is a must)
3. Tour de Fat (Mom has decided this is a must)
4. Bess Bistro (I figure mom and dad would like the joint)
5. Capital Building
6. Bob Bullock Museum
7. Alamo Drafthouse (more than likely)
8. Grilling something on Shawn's grill...Mom says we have to because it's a fancy grill...
9. LBJ Ranch (something for Mom and Dad to do on their own)
10. Driftwood Winery (something for Mom and Dad to do on their own)
11. San Antonio Missions (something for Mom and Dad to do on their own)

No comments: