Friday, January 02, 2009

My favorite products of '08

Yeah, I'm bored and I'm sleepy. oh, and these are in no particular order.

1. Curel lotion--So good even Shawn uses it
2. Avon's Ageless Results Nightly Nutrient Peel
3. JCrew Favorite Fit Boot Cut Cords
4. JCrew Perfect Fit Tees
5. Victoria Secret's Intimissimi line
6. Mario Batali Dutch Oven
7. Vic Firth Salt and Pepper Mills
8. Pampered Chef Mandoline (of course...I haven't used it yet. But I'm excited.)
9. Billy Bookcase from IKEA
10. Photo Finish Foundation Primer by Smashbox

2 comments:

The Spiteful Chef said...

I would be nothing without my mandoline. Make french fries until the cows come home, sweet lil' Katina. Your life will never be the same.

Anonymous said...

I agree on the lotion and the bookcase. I beyond agree on the pants! They are wonderful!