Thursday, September 10, 2009

Restaurant Week

Austin does a yearly thing called "Restaurant Week" where, for 7 days (though they aren't necessarily all sequential), a selection of the fancy-schmancy restaurants do a prix fixe meal for $25-$35. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Sustainable Food Center and AIDS Services of Austin.

Of the restaurants on the list this year, I routinely eat at Zax (it is, afterall, right by my office), and have gone to McCormick and Schmick's for Happy Hour (hey, they have a $3 burger during happy hour).

Is it wrong for me to want to eat at Zax just so I can get the blueberry crumble dessert?

You can find out about Restaurant Week here: Austin Restaurant Week

3 comments:

The Spiteful Chef said...

I'm jealous. San Antonio has no such week.

Shawn said...

Well then, it's a good thing you're only 90 minutes away. :)

Shawn said...

Stupid husbands...

K