Sunday, January 29, 2006

She's Drunk on Stupid

So, I really don't have any new and exciting information to share with the world. Sorry. But I did like the title of this particular post. "She's Drunk on Stupid." It's something that Shawn came up with like last Thursday. He was typing away on his computer and I said something about our cat, IV, always wanting to be petted. I'm sure he meant to say "she's drunk on love" but somehow managed to say "stupid" instead, thus, this phrase will become part of my vocabulary for the weeks to come. Mostly because I can use it in so many different ways...especially when I'm talking about "The Bachelor: Paris" or "Beauty and the Geek 2." So many options!

In other news, I got a raise! WEEE! Yep, a whole $0.63/hour raise. I think I'm putting it all in retirement. Boring, I know. I'll probably splurge first and buy new gutters for the house, a refrigerator, and possibly a little Bissell Green Clean Machine. Oh so exciting...that's me, living on the edge, BABY!

We went to see "Munich" today with some of our friends (Have fun in Venezuela!). I liked it. The sex scene at the end was a little...well...corny...like extremely...to the point where I was afraid I was going to squirt Coke out of my nose. Sad really because I like Eric Bana, he's a good actor, and is "mighty easy on the eyes" but still, he looked like a dork. So, to Mr. Spielberg: Next time you think about making a montage of your main character having sex with his wife whom he hasn't seen in over a year AND of people being shot to death in helicopters, you may want to re-think it, because there is NO POSSIBLE way for it to turn out well.

No comments: