Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh good God, I've gone Key-raise-ee

That's right, yours truly has gone certifiably insane. Jo-ann Fabrics is having a sale right now. It is a sale because the store is moving to a different shopping center, but still, everything is 30-60% off. So, I, being the completely sane and logical person I am, decided to buy 16 yards of fabric (at least 8 of which can be considered "baby print") and a "fabric book" (you know, one of those books made for babies that teach them about numbers, or winnie the pooh or some other benign thing). Now then, I don't sew much to begin with, and thus far I've made a different thing for each friend that's gotten pregnant (and I already made the baby blanket). BUT this way I can at least be prepared (Jesus, I make it sound like someone says "I'm pregnant!" and I need to have a baby present for them within a day)--the baby blanket project only takes like 2 hours, so it's baby blankets for everyone! weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Does Jack get a baby blanket?

Dani said...

you're so cute. maybe you can make dog blankets for Claire too :)

katina said...

I guess I could start making dog blankets...too bad all the fabric I picked up is baby print stuff...besides, Claire's too big for the "normal" sized blanket (24"x30")...but Captain Jack is just about the right size...