Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, Internet!

I have already started planning 2 baby showers, woo! well, we pretty much have the dates, and the houses, but we don't know which house for which date. Meh, details--it was all about choosing a date so people don't go out of town or make other such plans (especially since one of the showers is going to be during spring break). Hey, look! I found a pic of the two preggers ladies...granted, this was well BEFORE either was pregnant...in fact, this picture was taken well over a year ago.
I also went and installed a program on 15 different computers--okay, I had help, two of the guys I work with came with me so it only took 2.5 hours instead of 5 or 6 hours.

The neighbor's cat loves our yard. This only sucks because she doesn't like other cats, so she attacks the sliding glass door every time she's close by and IV or Quazi is sitting next to it...so, we're serenaded at 5 am daily by our cats growling, hissing, and howling at the other cat...fun!

And here's a pic of me holding the Lima Bean...she was a couple days old...she doesn't look so "fake baby used for teaching CPR" anymore...now she laughs when she watches the ceiling fan.

1 comment:

Dani said...

those silly lima beans watching fans and looking fake... and that's just creepy you holding it... I want you to repeat after me lima beans are no good... NO GOOD-- they're like husband's but little and incapable of taking the trash out.
on other news-- Dad told me they shut down your city because of dead birds... that's so unfair.