Monday, January 29, 2007

Today

Today, I realized how funny my Mother-in-law can be. She'll call and talk to either Shawn or me and tell us a story. Then she'll ask to speak to the other person. Once that person is on the line she says "I'll let Katina/Shawn explain it, BUT..." and then goes on to explain the exact thing she just said she'd let the other person explain. Of course, this negates the need for us to tell each other anything.

Also today, the new lady started at work. She's nice. I'm going to go out on a limb and say "I like her!" However, I think Kena had a bad day at work...she had a meeting with her supervisor, and the supervisor's supervisor. AND she didn't look too hot after the meeting. Furthermore, her supervisor was asking the other person she supervises if Kena had told him anything. Which she hadn't. BOO on bad meetings with supervisors.

hmm, and I think that's about it for what's been happening today...yeah, I know, not very entertaining...tomorrow's plans include going to the Kitchen/Restaurant store during Lunch break and buying oven-proof Onion Soup Bowls. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just Bond's contagious enthusiasm, but that store rocks! Looking forward to putting those bowls to use!