Thursday, September 20, 2007

le sigh

so the other day one of my coworkers asked me if two of the other workers were dating. I told the truth. I don't know. It seems no one knows. It seems they don't even know. But I digress. Anyhow, said coworker then asked if they ever WERE dating, and I told the truth, once again, in so much as "he wanted to, she didn't" and then the dreaded story of how it became known that she didn't want to. Coworker lady was wondering because the guy has been acting "down" and so she just wanted to know if there was anything major going on. And, I honestly believe that she DOES want to know because she acts like a mother to some of us and she is concerned...but then, I'm sure I'll be told that no, she's an evil, evil wench lady and I'm a biyotch for ever fraternizin' with the enemy. Blah. Besides...is it really 'ratting out' if it's something that happened 6 months ago and quite a few of the people at work already know about it? If anything, I figured it'd make bosslady more sympathetic and less likely to get angry at my coworker who I like lots and don't want him to leave because then work would be sad...besides, if he's happy, then there's less of a chance of the rest of us ending up dead.

clear as mud?

No comments: