Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Glasses!

Yay for new glasses! The new photo is of the glasses I got from the eye doctor. I also bought three pairs of cheapo-glasses from Zenni Optical (2 sunglasses and 1 normal). Man, I should be able to color coordinate now!

Also, I think everyone should read David's blog because it's freaking hysterical...but then, at the same time, you may have to be signed into MySpace to do it. I'm not sure.

And, Shawn and I have been invited to a birthday party for a 1-year-old...what do you get a 1-year-old? A toy that comes in a really cool box because we all know that toddlers like the boxes better than the toys?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your new glasses look great, nice choice! Hmmm, those cheap glasses are really cheap, I might have to pick up a couple of pairs myself, just as backups.

Haha, David's blog is awesome, I particularly enjoyed his description of your tradional Friday lunch, very enlightening...