Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Tidbits

1. Go see the SNL skit about Palin and Clinton as played by Fey and Pohler. I found it on MSN, but I believe they got it from Hulu.com

2. having 5 cavities filled at one time makes you feel like you've been punched in the jaw.

3. I have never been punched in the jaw, so I don't ACTUALLY know what it feels like.

4. But I can assume, can't I?

5. Shawn is a nerd and he started a new website. He decided he was tired of You Tube and the constantly having to click on something--he wanted it more like Pandora. So he went and built a webpage. One that plays You Tube videos without having to click on stuff (other than the first video). You can find it at http://videochanger.com. So, if you want something changed, just contact him via his blog and let him know.

6. I bought some Farm to Work stuff last week because I was going through vegetable withdrawl (weird, I know). This week there were tomatoes (2 types), serranos, eggplant, okra (which I sold to Beachy for $1), bell pepper (which I traded), pears, red potatoes, onions, sweet potatoes, cucumbers and zuchinni. I have already used the 4 tomatoes, an onion, and 3 serranos by making spanish rice tonight. Tomorrow we are having breakfast potatoes for dinner.

7. New TV shows start. Yippee! We shall be having a Heros watch party. which will likely consist of Shawn, me, the cats, and possibly Jamie. So, if anyone else is interested, let me know.

8. I read 2 books this weekend.

9. I really wish it had rained some. stupid hurricane and its going too far to the east.

10. At this time, in two weeks, I'll be in Colorado. Glorious Colorado.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Colorado is in countdown mode!