Thursday, August 30, 2007

Because it pissed her off so much...

This is the only type of sports article that I read: Top 25 College Mascots

Naturally I sent this article to my CSU alum coworker...

Dana,
I noticed that Ralphie (CU) made the list...as did Bevo (UT), Reveille (A&M), and the Masked Raider (Texas Tech)...but nowhere on this list did I see CAM (CSU)...
Katina,
RALPHIE IS A GIRL.
Cam the Ram - Biggest Sac in the WAC. More man than your muffalo will ever be.
Article: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_6744811
"She's a popular girl."
Well...Considering that CSU isn't even in the WAC...
Was up until 1997-1998 season.

I thought about bringing up the fact that their current mascot is a breed of sheep used to make pretty sweaters for the ladies, but I decided I didn't want to send Dana over the edge...


No comments: