1. I thought McCain's speech was very good.
2. I thought Obama's could have been a little better--in the enthusiasm department. I mean, I understand that he is inheriting a war (or two), a crappy economy, a housing crisis, and a major health care issue, but still, some happiness could have shown through. Also, his grandma died. Until further proof, I will assume that the somberness of the occasion was because of his grandma
3. Also, since the girls get a dog, I sure hope they adopt one from the pound as opposed to a pure breed. Perhaps I should write a letter to the new president telling him as such. I mean really, if he wants to show that he's for the downtrodden, the less fortunate, then he ought to start with his dog.
4. I had to call my mom and wake her up from her nap to let her know that she now lives in a blue state. A few years ago (4 to be exact), she wanted to move to New Hampshire so she could for once, just once, live in a blue state instead of a red one.
5. I don't really have a 5, I just thought the list seemed incomplete with only 4 points.