Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh Billary!

So, one of Hillary's biggest things is basically "forget i'm a woman. Hold me to the same standards you would a man."

Ok, I will.

But that doesn't mean you have to act like a 5 year old and start a smear campaign.

Oh, I see...you've already started...and you're starting the smear campaign against the other person in your party...interesting.

Well, thanks for making up my mind that I won't be voting for you.

hmm...I guess there are worse things out there than having to vote for McCain if it came down to a McCain vs. Clinton general election (I'm sorry, Lon, but I just don't think Ron Paul is going to eek out the republican nomination).

For example, it would be worse if I had to vote for Huckabee. :::shudder:::

:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Is it bad that I don't like any of the candidates on either side of the ticket? So much so that I can't even decide whether to register to vote in this state.

Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Good luck at the retirement ceremony this weekend! Sneak a little something (just a little) into your coke/juice/whatever it will make it easier to endure. Or I always found sipping a glass of wine at least seemed slightly more mature than a coctail when you're around the boss. But then does it even count if the boss is the drunkest of them all?